Each month CSFP provides Kids Club bags to over 600 families with children. During 2023, each month St. John’s will collect a specific non-perishable kid-friendly item that is not freely provided by the Greater Boston Food Bank.
- For September St. John’s will donate FRUIT CUPS: Any flavor, six packs or larger. Put the items in the box in DiMauro Hall.
- In June St. John’s contributed nearly 50 pounds of canned tuna to Kids Club Bags!! That is a boatload of fish.
- Great jammin’!! During the month of May, St. John’s contributed 27 lbs. of jelly and jam to CSFP.
- In April, St. John’s and friends donated 385 cereal bars. WOW!!! Thank you.
- If you are interested in volunteering at CSFP you can click the link https://www.centrestfoodpantry.org/volunteer to set up a volunteer account, to sign a waiver, and to pick dates and times to help. Click the calendar in the menu bar to see the job and volunteer dates.